Your child's happiness and well-being are our primary considerations at CBB of Ottawa. With that in mind, we provide a safe, nurturing environment where each child can participate, learn and achieve at his/her own pace. We believe that through recreational group activities children learn to work and play cooperatively. Under the supervision and care of our highly qualified staff, our campers not only develop a broad range of personal, athletic, artistic and other skills, but also are encouraged to take on tasks which will enable them to become more responsible and self-confident.
At CBB of Ottawa our goal is to offer a summer "home away from home" where children can learn about and take pride in their Jewish culture, community and heritage including the unbreakable bond with the State of Israel. It is a place where children can grow both individually and as a group. It is a place where important socializing skills are developed and where lifelong friendships are formed. It is a place where connection to the Jewish community can become part of a child's life forever. We are confident that a summer experience at Camp B'nai Brith of Ottawa will leave your child with a positive feeling of himself/herself, others and the surrounding environment.
- All staff are first-aid and CPR certified
- Preparatory and continuing education seminars for CIT's and all staff
- A medical-health center with full time medical supervision
- The camp is nut and peanut sensitive
- A Kosher kitchen under the supervision of the Ottawa Vaad Hakashrut
- Accommodation for food allergies and special dietary requirements
- A smoke-free environment with zero tolerance for cigarettes, drugs or alcohol
- Weekender program (ages 6-9) to give you and your child a taste of the CBB of Ottawa experience (two separate weekends during the summer)
- 2 week Starter Camp for first time campers (with an option to stay over for the full session)
- An opportunity for your child to share experiences with Israeli peers/staff
- Daily Lifesaving Society swim instruction including Bronze Medallion and Bronze Cross levels
- Welcoming committee made up of staff and campers
- Parent's visiting day
- CBB of Ottawa is the perfect size (not too big and not too small), resulting in your child knowling everyone by the end of the summer!
- Serving predominantly the Ottawa/Montreal/Toronto corridor with new and returning campers from all over Canada, the United States, Israel and other parts of the word
- Updated photo gallery throughout the summer (via CampMinder)