Summer 2013 Fees
||Sun. June 30 - Sun. Aug 18
|TRANSITION (5.5 WEEK)*
||Sun. June 30 - Wed. Aug 7
|FIRST 3.5 WEEK
||Sun. June 30 - Wed. Jul 24
|SECOND 3.5 WEEK
||Wed. Jul 24 - Sun. Aug 18
|STARTER (2 WEEK) **
||Sun. June 30 - Sun. Jul 14 or Wed. Jul 24 - Wed. Aug 7
||Fri. Jul 19 - Sun. Jul 21 or Fri. Aug 2 - Sun. Aug 4
||Starter to First 3.5 Session ****
|Starter to Transition 5.5 Session ****
|First 3.5 Week Session to Transition 5.5 Week
|First 3.5 Week Session to 7 Week
|Starter to Second 3.5 Week Session ****
|Transition to 7 Week Session
- All applicable taxes (GST and QST)
- Transportation from Ottawa, Montreal or Toronto on June 30, 2013. Return transportation to Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto on July 24, 2013 and August 18, 2013.
(except for Starter and Transition campers who must be picked up at camp at the end of the 2 week/5.5 week session)
All campers beginning camp on July 24th depart from Ottawa.
- Canteen, camp photo and camp t-shirt ($80 value)
* Transition refers to one-time opportunity for Junior, A, B, Senior or Pathfinder camper who has never attended the 7 week session to experience an extended camp experience.
** Starter refers to new CBB of Ottawa campers placed in Junior, A or B groups
*** Weekender fees do not include transportation, canteen or camp photo.
**** Includes First Time Camper discount
As we are a charitable organization engaged in the provision of religious services, tax receipts are issued for a portion of the camp fees.
First Time CBB of Ottawa Camper Discount for Juniors/A's/B's:
(Starter campers from last year are not eligible for the "first time" discount)
- $500 (7 wk session)
- $375 (5.5 wk session)
- $250 (3.5 wk session)
Sibling Discount - Each Additional Child:
(Sibling discount applies to the least expensive registration. Cannot be combined with new camper discount. Does not apply to Starter campers.)
- $200 (7 wk session)
- $150 (5.5 wk session)
- $100 (3.5 wk session)
- Register online.
The $1000 deposit, less a $75 administrative fee, is refundable only until March 1, 2013.
For an Early Bird discount, payment arrangements must be made prior to October 31, 2012.
- Unpaid balances are due by March 30, 2013.
- Discounts will be forfeited if payments are not received by the camp on or before the required due dates.
- Upon completion of financial arrangements and the return of all registration forms including medical certificates, camper's luggage tickets and boarding passes will be issued.
If you require financial assistance to send your child to our camp, full and partial subsidies are available. In order to be given the fullest consideration, applications must be submitted no later than April 1, 2013. For further information please contact: Jonathan Pivnick (613) 244-9210.
All requests are kept strictly confidential.