Summer 2015 Fees
||Sun. June 28 - Sun. Aug 16
|TRANSITION (5.5 WEEK)*
||Sun. June 28 - Wed. Aug 5
|FIRST 3.5 WEEK
||Sun. June 28 - Wed. Jul 22
|SECOND 3.5 WEEK
||Wed. Jul 22 - Sun. Aug 16
|STARTER (2 WEEK) **
||Sun. June 28 - Sun. Jul 12 or Wed. Jul 22 - Wed. Aug 5
||Fri. Jul 31 - Sun. Aug 2
||Starter to First 3.5 Session ****
|Starter to Transition 5.5 Session ****
|First 3.5 Week Session to Transition 5.5 Week
|First 3.5 Week Session to 7 Week
|Starter to Second 3.5 Week Session ****
|Transition to 7 Week Session
- All applicable taxes (GST and QST)
- Transportation from Ottawa, Montreal or Toronto on June 28, 2015. Return transportation to Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto on July 22, 2015 and August 16, 2015.
(except for Starter campers who must be picked up at camp at the end of the 2 week)
All campers beginning camp on July 22nd depart from Ottawa.
- Canteen, camp photo and camp t-shirt ($80 value)
* Transition refers to the opportunity for a Junior, A, B, Senior or Pathfinder camper who has never attended the 7 week session to experience an extended camp experience. Junior, A, B campers may have access to this session multiple times. Transition campers will be provided return transportation to Ottawa.
** Starter refers to new CBB of Ottawa campers placed in Junior, A or B groups
*** Weekender fees do not include transportation, canteen or camp photo.
**** Includes First Time Camper discount
As we are a charitable organization engaged in the provision of religious services, tax receipts are issued for a portion of the camp fees.
First Time CBB of Ottawa Camper Discount for Juniors/A's/B's:
(Starter campers from last year are not eligible for the "first time" discount)
- $500 (7 wk session)
- $375 (5.5 wk session)
- $250 (3.5 wk session)
Sibling Discount - Each Additional Child:
(Sibling discount applies to the least expensive registration. Cannot be combined with new camper discount. Does not apply to Starter campers.)
- $200 (7 wk session)
- $150 (5.5 wk session)
- $100 (3.5 wk session)
- Register online.
The $1000 deposit, less a $150 administrative fee, is refundable only until March 1, 2015.
For an Early Bird discount, payment arrangements must be made prior to October 15, 2014.
- Unpaid balances are due by March 15, 2015.
- Discounts will be forfeited if payments are not received by the camp on or before the required due dates.
- Upon completion of financial arrangements and the return of all registration forms including medical certificates, camper's luggage tickets and boarding passes will be issued.
If you require financial assistance to send your child to our camp, full and partial assistance is available. If financial considerations are preventing you from choosing a longer stay for your child, full and partial assistance may be available for this as well. In order to be given the fullest consideration, applications must be submitted no later than April 1, 2015.
For further information please contact: Jonathan Pivnick (613) 244-9210.
All requests are kept strictly confidential.