Summer 2016 Fees
||Sun July 3 - Sun. Aug 21
|TRANSITION (6 WEEK)*
||Sun July 3 - Sun Aug 14
|FIRST 4 WEEK
||Sun July 3 - Sun Jul 31
|SECOND 3 WEEK
||Sun Jul 31 - Sun Aug 21
|STARTER SESSION 1 (2 WEEK) **
||Sun July 3 - Sun Jul 17
|STARTER SESSION 1b (2 WEEK) **
||Sun July 17 - Sun Jul 31
|STARTER SESSION 2 (2 WEEK) **
||Sun Jul 31 - Sun Aug 14
||Fri. Aug 5 - Sun Aug 7
||Starter to First (4 week) Session ****
|Starter to Transition (6 week) Session ****
|First 4 Week Session to Transition 6 Week
|First 4 Week Session to 7 Week
|Starter to Second 3 Week Session ****
|Transition to 7 Week Session
- All applicable taxes (GST and QST)
- Transportation from Ottawa, Montreal or Toronto on July 3, 2016. Return transportation will be provided to:Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto on July 31, 2016 and August 21, 2016, Ottawa and Montreal on August 14, 2016...(except for Starter campers who must be picked up at camp at the end of the 2 week except those returning to Ottawa and Montreal on Aug 14, 2016)
-All campers beginning camp on July 31st depart from Ottawa or Montreal.
- Canteen, camp photo and camp t-shirt ($80 value)
* Transition refers to the opportunity for a Junior, A, B camper who has never attended the 7 week session to experience an extended camp experience. Junior, A, B campers may have access to this session multiple times. Transition campers will be provided return transportation to Ottawa and Montreal.
** Starter refers to new CBB of Ottawa campers placed in Junior, A or B groups
*** Weekender fees do not include return transportation, canteen or camp photo.
**** Includes First Time Camper discount
As we are a charitable organization engaged in the provision of religious services, tax receipts are issued for a portion of the camp fees.
First Time CBB of Ottawa Camper Discount for Juniors/A's/B's:
(Starter campers from last year are not eligible for the "first time" discount)
- $500 (7 wk session)
- $375 (6 wk session)
- $250 (4 or 3 wk session)
Sibling Discount - Each Additional Child:
(Sibling discount applies to the least expensive registration. Cannot be combined with new camper discount. Does not apply to Starter campers.)
- $200 (7 wk session)
- $150 (6 wk session)
- $100 (4 or 3 wk session)
- Register online.
The $1000 deposit, less a $150 administrative fee, is refundable only until March 1, 2016.
For an Early Bird discount, payment arrangements must be made prior to October 15, 2015.
- Unpaid balances are due by March 15, 2016.
- Discounts will be forfeited if payments are not received by the camp on or before the required due dates.
- Upon completion of financial arrangements and the return of all registration forms including medical certificates, camper's luggage tickets and boarding passes will be issued.
If you require financial assistance to send your child to our camp, full and partial assistance is available. If financial considerations are preventing you from choosing a longer stay for your child, full and partial assistance may be available for this as well. In order to be given the fullest consideration, applications must be submitted no later than January 15, 2016.
For further information please contact: Jonathan Pivnick (613) 244-9210.
All requests are kept strictly confidential.