2022 DATES & FEES
|Session||Dates||Before Oct. 1, 2021||Before Oct. 15, 2021||Deposit Only
by Oct. 15
|7 WEEK||Friday, July 1 – Friday, August 19||$7,550||$7,750||$7,950|
|TRANSITION (6-WEEK)*||Friday, July 1 – Friday, August 12||$6,925||$7,075||$7,225|
|FIRST 4 WEEK||Friday, July 1 – Friday, July 29||$5,545||$5,645||$5,745|
|SECOND 3 WEEK||Friday, July 29 – Friday, August 19||$3,775||$3,875||$3,975|
|STARTER SESSION 1 (2-WEEK) **||Friday, July 1 – Friday, July 15||$2,775||$2,825||$2,875|
|STARTER SESSION 1b (2-WEEK) ***||Friday, July 29 – Friday, August 12||$2,495||$2,545||$2,595|
|1 WEEK (FIRST HALF) ****||Friday, July 1 – Friday, July 8||$1,375||$1,475||$1,575|
|1 WEEK (SECOND HALF) ****||Friday, July 29 – Friday, August 5||$1,300||$1,400||$1,500|
Early Bird Option 1: Payment received in full by October 1, 2020
Early Bird Option 2: $1,000 deposit received by October 15, 2020 with the balance paid through 5 equal pre-authorized credit card payments on the 15th of each month from November 2021 to March 2022. Any applicable discounts will be applied to the final month’s payment.
NEW FOR SUMMER 2022:
- * Transition refers to the opportunity for all campers (except for CITs) to experience an extended camp experience.
- Pathfinders (Grade 9) must sign up for a minimum of 6 weeks.
- One week extension options are available.
– All applicable taxes (GST and QST)
– Transportation from Ottawa, Montreal or Toronto on July 1, 2022. Return transportation to Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto on July 29, 2022 and August 19, 2022.
– All second session campers beginning camp on July 29th, 2022 depart from Ottawa and Montreal.
– Canteen, camp photo, camp t-shirt, and bussing.
** Starter session 1 refers to new CBB of Ottawa campers placed in A units (Grades 3-4).
*** Starter session 1b refers to new CBB of Ottawa campers placed in A or B units (Grades 3-6).
**** One week session refers to new CBB of Ottawa campers places in Junior and A units (Grades 1-4).
As we are a charitable organization engaged in the provision of religious services, tax receipts are issued for a portion of the camp fees.
First Time CBB of Ottawa Camper Discount for Juniors/A’s/B’s:
(Starter campers from last year are not eligible for the “first time” discount)
- $500 (7 wk session)
- $375 (6 wk session)
- $250 (4 or 3 wk session)
Sibling Discount – Each Additional Child:
(Sibling discount applies to the least expensive registration. Cannot be combined with new camper discount. Does not apply to Starter campers.)
- $200 (7 wk session)
- $150 (6 wk session)
- $100 (4 or 3 wk session)
- Register online.
- The following will be the conditions associated with refundable amounts:
- The deposit will be returned in full if the application is not accepted;
- Once accepted, a $500 processing fee is non-refundable upon deposit;
- The full deposit of $1,000 will be non-refundable as of December 1st ;
- All families will pay not less than forty percent (40%) of registration fees by December 15th;
- All fees must be paid in full by March 15th; and.
- All fees are non-refundable as of March 15th ;
- Discounts will be forfeited if payments are not received by the camp on or before the required due dates.
If you require financial assistance to send your child to our camp, full and partial assistance is available. If financial considerations are preventing you from choosing a longer stay for your child, full and partial assistance may be available for this as well. In order to be given the fullest consideration, applications must be submitted no later than December 1, 2021.
For further information please contact: Cindy Presser Benedek (613) 244-9210.
All requests are kept strictly confidential.