2024 DATES & FEES
|Session||Dates||*Before Nov 15, 2023||Regular Rate|
|Full Session||Sunday, June 30 – Friday, August 16||$8,800||$9,300|
|6 Week||Sunday, June 30 – Sunday, August 11||$8,250||$8,700|
|First Session||Sunday, June 30 – Sunday, July 28||$6,400||$6,700|
|Second Session||Sunday, July 28 – Friday, August 16||$4,075||$4,300|
|Starter 1 *||Sunday, June 30 – Sunday, July 14||$3,275||$3,450|
|Starter 2 **||Sunday, July 28 – Sunday, August 11||$3,085||$3,250|
|One Week – First *||Sunday, June 30 – Sunday, July 7||$1,700||$1,800|
|One Week – Second *||Sunday, July 28 – Sunday, August 4||$1,600||$1,700|
* Starter 1 and One week sessions are for NEW campers in grades 1-4.
** Starter 2 is for NEW campers in grades 1-6.
- All applicable taxes (GST and QST)
- Transportation from Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto on June 30, 2024, and return transportation to Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto on August 16, 2024.
- Canteen, camp t-shirt and laundry service
- * As we are a charitable organization engaged in the provision of religious services, tax receipts are issued for a portion of camp fees.
FIRST TIME CAMPER DISCOUNT:
New campers registered for the first or second session (or longer) will receive a $250 discount.
All siblings who are registered for the first session or longer will receive a $100 discount for each camper. Cannot be combined with the first time camper discount.
In-camp extensions are available – the cost will amount to the difference between the regular rate of the session a camper is currently enrolled in, and the regular rate for the session extended to, plus a $250 administration fee.
- Register online.
- The following conditions apply:
- Deposit will be returned in full if the application is not accepted;
- Once accepted, a $1,200 administration fee is non-refundable upon deposit;
- All families will pay not less than forty percent (40%) of registration fees by December 15, 2023;
- All fees must be paid by March 15, 2024;
- All fees are non-refundable as of March 15, 2024.
- Discounts will be forfeited if payments are not received by the camp on or before the required due dates.
If you require financial assistance to send your child to Camp B’nai Brith of Ottawa, full and partial assistance is available. If financial considerations are preventing you from choosing a longer stay for your child, full and partial assistance is available for this as well. In order to be given the fullest consideration, applications must be submitted no later than February 1, 2024. Click here to download the application form.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.
All requests are kept strictly confidential.