2021 DATES & FEES
Updated on May 11th, 2021
|Session||Dates||Before Oct. 15, 2020||Deposit Only
by Oct. 15
|FULL SESSION (6-WEEK)*||Sunday, July 4 – Sunday, August 15||$6,580||$6,730||$6,880|
|FIRST 4 WEEK||Sunday, July 4 – Sunday, August 1||$5,265||$5,365||$5,465|
|STARTER SESSION (2-WEEK) **||Sunday, July 4 – Sunday, July 18||$2,630||$2,680||$2,730|
|1 WEEK (NEW)||Sunday, July 4 – Sunday, July 11||–||–||$1,500|
|STAYOVERS||Starter to First 4 Week Session****||–||–||$2,900|
|Starter to 6-Week Session****||–||–||$4,350|
|First 4-Week Session to 6 Week||–||–||$1,665|
Early Bird Option 1: Payment received in full by October 15, 2020
Early Bird Option 2: $1,000 deposit received by October 15, 2020 with the balance paid through 5 equal pre-authorized credit card payments on the 15th of each month from November 2020 to March 2021. Any applicable discounts will be applied to the final month’s payment.
– All applicable taxes (GST and QST)
– **Return transportation to Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto on August 15, 2021 (This is subject to change for summer 2021)
-1st session Starter campers must be picked up at camp at the end of the 2 week Starter Session on July 18, 2021.
– Canteen, camp photo and camp t-shirt ($80 value)
– A $200 administration fee is charged to extend a camper’s stay. This fee does not apply for a starter camper.
– Starter campers receive a $250 discount off the price of the stayover fee as an incentive. This has already been added into the fees above.
* Transition refers to the opportunity for a Junior, A or B camper who has never attended the 6 week session to experience an extended camp experience. Junior, A, B campers may have access to this session multiple times. Transition campers will be provided return transportation to Ottawa and Montreal.
** Starter refers to new CBB of Ottawa campers placed in Junior, A or B groups
**** Includes First Time Camper discount
As we are a charitable organization engaged in the provision of religious services, tax receipts are issued for a portion of the camp fees.
In order to help cover the costs related to our increased safety measures and testing, we require each family to pay an additional COVID-19 fee of $200 per camper. The fee will be charged to the credit card already on file on Monday, May 30, 2021.
First Time CBB of Ottawa Camper Discount for Juniors/A’s/B’s:
(Starter campers from last year are not eligible for the “first time” discount)
- $375 (6 wk session)
- $250 (4 or 3 wk session)
Sibling Discount – Each Additional Child:
(Sibling discount applies to the least expensive registration. Cannot be combined with new camper discount. Does not apply to Starter campers.)
- $150 (6 wk session)
- $100 (4 or 3 wk session)
- Register online.
- The following will be the conditions associated with refundable amounts:
- The deposit will be returned in full if the application is not accepted;
- Once accepted, a $500 processing fee is non-refundable upon deposit;
- The full deposit of $1,000 will be non-refundable as of December 1st ;
- All families will pay not less than forty percent (40%) of registration fees by December 15th;
- All fees must be paid in full by March 15th; and.
- All fees are non-refundable as of March 15th ;
- Discounts will be forfeited if payments are not received by the camp on or before the required due dates.
- Upon completion of financial arrangements and the completion and return of all registration materials (including camper health history form, health insurance form), camper’s luggage tickets will be issued.
If you require financial assistance to send your child to our camp, full and partial assistance is available. If financial considerations are preventing you from choosing a longer stay for your child, full and partial assistance may be available for this as well. In order to be given the fullest consideration, applications must be submitted no later than December 1, 2020.
For further information please contact: Cindy Presser Benedek (613) 244-9210.
All requests are kept strictly confidential.