2023 DATES & FEES
|Session||Dates||Before Oct. 15, 2022||Before Nov. 1, 2022||Regular Rate|
|Early Bird 1||Early Bird 2|
|FULL SESSION||Sunday, July 2 – Friday, August 18||$8,100||$8,300||$8,500|
|TRANSITION (6-WEEK)*||Sunday, July 2 – Sunday, August 13||$7,600||$7,750||$7,900|
|FIRST SESSION||Sunday, July 2 – Sunday, July 30||$5,950||$6,050||$6,150|
|SECOND SESSION||Sunday, July 30 – Friday, August 18||$3,800||$3,900||$4,000|
|STARTER SESSION 1 (2-WEEK) **||Sunday, July 2 – Sunday, July 16||$2,975||$3,025||$3,075|
|STARTER SESSION 2 (2-WEEK) ***||Sunday, July 30 – Sunday, August 13||$2,675||$2,725||$2,775|
|ONE WEEK SESSION (FIRST HALF) ****||Sunday, July 2 – Sunday, July 9||$1,500||$1,600||$1,700|
|ONE WEEK SESSION (SECOND HALF) ****||Sunday, July 30 – Sunday, August 6||$1,400||$1,500||$1,600|
Early Bird 1: Deposit received by Oct 15, 2022 and the remaining balance paid by Nov 1, 2022.
Early Bird 2: Deposit received by Nov 1, 2022 and remaining balance paid by 5 equal pre-authorized credit card payments on the 15th of each month from November 2022 to March 2023. Any applicable discounts will be applied to the final month’s payment.
NOTES FOR SUMMER 2023:
- * Transition refers to the opportunity for all campers (except for CITs) to experience an extended camp experience.
- One-week extension options are available.
– All applicable taxes (GST and QST)
– Transportation from Ottawa, Montreal or Toronto on July 2, 2023. Return transportation to Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto on July 30, 2023 and August 18, 2023.
– Canteen, camp photo, camp t-shirt, and bussing.
** Starter session 1 refers to new CBB of Ottawa campers placed in Junior or A units (Grades 1-4).
*** Starter session 2 refers to new CBB of Ottawa campers placed in Junior, A or B units (Grades 1-6).
**** One week session refers to new CBB of Ottawa campers places in Junior or A units (Grades 1-4).
As we are a charitable organization engaged in the provision of religious services, tax receipts are issued for a portion of the camp fees.
First Time CBB of Ottawa Camper Discount for Juniors/A’s/B’s:
(Starter campers from last year are not eligible for the “first time” discount)
- $500 (Full Session)
- $375 (Transition Session)
- $250 (First or Second Session)
Sibling Discount – Each Additional Child:
(Sibling discount applies to the least expensive registration. Cannot be combined with new camper discount. Does not apply to Starter campers.)
- $200 (Full Session)
- $150 (Transition Session)
- $100 (First or Second Session)
- Register online.
- The following will be the conditions associated with refundable amounts:
- The deposit will be returned in full if the application is not accepted;
- Once accepted, a $500 processing fee is non-refundable upon deposit;
- The full deposit of $1,000 will be non-refundable as of December 1st ;
- All families will pay not less than forty percent (40%) of registration fees by December 15th;
- All fees must be paid in full by March 15th; and.
- All fees are non-refundable as of March 15th ;
- Discounts will be forfeited if payments are not received by the camp on or before the required due dates.
If you require financial assistance to send your child to our camp, full and partial assistance is available. If financial considerations are preventing you from choosing a longer stay for your child, full and partial assistance may be available for this as well. In order to be given the fullest consideration, applications must be submitted no later than January 1, 2023. Click here to download the application form.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.
All requests are kept strictly confidential.