- Camp B’nai Brith of Ottawa only collects personal information when you give it to us voluntarily, for example, by filling out a form or survey.
- Camp B’nai Brith of Ottawa does not sell or lend your information to any third-party marketing group.
- We may gather information about traffic on our web site so that we can continue to develop the site to better suit your needs. This does not include personal information about you, but includes information about your visit on the site such as:
- The name of your Internet service provider, its IP address and the name of your service provider’s service.
- The length of each visit.
- The number of requests per visit.
- Your type of operating system (Windows, MacIntosh, Unix, etc.)
- Your browser type (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Canadians are protected by two federal privacy laws, the Privacy Act and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). PIPEDA is based on the Canadian Standards Association’s Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information, which is incorporated into the legislation. Organizations in Quebec are subject to the Quebec private sector privacy law. Oversight of the law is in the hands of the Commission d’accès à l’information.
Camp B’nai Brith Ottawa Donation Policy
For any questions regarding donations or refunds to this campaign, including making a donation and tax receipts, please contact our Donor Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (613) 244-9210. Accepted forms of payment through this online platform are Visa, MasterCard and American Express.