Covid-19: Resources for Families
Wondering what to do with your kids during the next few weeks?
One of our main goals at camp is to support our families and we have spent the last few days looking into resources and figuring out ways we could assist our families during these unprecedented and trying times.
Here are some great ideas and tips to help you and your family keep busy during the next few weeks.
For the Kids
Games online (words with friends) or with actual people if allowed
- Facetime friends
Help around the house (many are looking to be helpful)
- Build an obstacle course in your house
- Easy magic kids can do themselves
- Cup games
Write letters to their friends via snail mail!
- Canada’s Wonderland is doing virtual roller coaster rides!
- 26 things for anyone looking to start a new hobby
- Youtube channels for elementary students