Dates & Fees
Summer 2023 Dates
- Full Session: Sunday, July 2 – Friday, August 18
- Transition Session (6 Weeks): Sunday, July 2 – Sunday, August 13
- First Session: Sunday, July 2 – Sunday, July 30
- Second Session: Sunday, July 30 – Friday, August 18
- Starter Session 1 (2 Weeks): Sunday, July 2 – Sunday, July 16
- Starter Session 2 (2 Weeks): Sunday, July 30 – Sunday, August 13
- One Week Session (First Session): Sunday, July 2 – Sunday, July 9
- One Week Session (Second Session): Sunday, July 30 – Sunday, August 6
- Visiting Day: Sunday, July 23 (In-person or virtual – TBD)
For more detailed session dates, click here.
ONE WEEK SESSION
This seven day experience gives kids a taste of camp that is just the right length for a first timer.
Once these young campers experience the magic of CBB they will not want to leave which is why CBB is giving them the option of extending their stay one amazing week at a time.
CBB boasts an outstanding roster of activities and facilities like a huge swimming pool with a climbing wall, a beautiful waterfront with waterskiing, sailing, wakeboarding, paddle boarding, and more.
DATES OF ONE WEEK SESSIONS
Sunday, July 2 – Sunday, July 9
Sunday, July 30 – Sunday, August 6
In the First and the Second Session, there is a 2-week starter camp session option for younger children in our Junior unit. As well as, our A or B units who have never participated in an overnight camping experience.
Starter Session 1 is open to campers in our Junior and A units (Grades 1-4). Starter Session 2 is open to campers in our Junior, A or B Unit (Grades 1-6).
After two weeks, if children wish to extend, parents will be billed for the difference. Parents must pick up their children from camp at the end of the two week starter camp session.
Dates of Starter Camp
STARTER SESSION 1:
Sunday, July 2 – Sunday, July 16
STARTER SESSION 2:
Sunday, July 30 – Sunday, August 13
This is a 6-week camp for any campers in Grade 1-8. All campers (except CITs) may attend transition camp multiple times.
Dates of Transition Camp
Sunday, July 2 – Sunday, August 13