Growing the Next Generation of Jewish Leaders
Camp B’nai Brith of Ottawa’s mission is to provide children, ages 7-16, with the opportunity to experience the outdoors, learn new skills and develop life-long friendships while enhancing Jewish values, traditions, affiliation and community.
Since 1935, Camp B’nai Brith of Ottawa has excelled in the delivery of traditional camping programs, athletics as well as the arts, enabling children to expand their horizons in a fun, safe and nurturing environment without regard to their community affiliation, denomination or financial means.
Summer 2023 dates
- Full Session: Sunday, July 2 to Friday, August 18
- Transition Session (6 Weeks): Sunday, July 2 to Sunday, August 13
- First Session: Sunday, July 2 to Sunday, July 30
- Second Session: Sunday, July 30 to Friday, August 18
- Visiting Day: Sunday, July 23 (In-person or virtual – TBD)